Time & Location
Jul 05, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the event
Call of Duty 2v2 Rules
- Send all money to cashapp ($rglounge), when sending money add your teammates gamertag. This will help us when making the bracket.
- $15 per player or $30 per team.
How to Submit Score:
- Send photos of final score to our Email: email@example.com
- Unless otherwise specified, the following settings must be used.
How To Play:
- Your team and your opponents will join the same Battle Royale game as a squad and compete to score the most kills. The team with the most kills at the end of the game wins.
- If at least one player on a team is alive or in the gulag when a jailbreak happens, both players are back in action. All kills scored by the team after the jailbreak count. However, if your team has been fully eliminated (died and used all gulag attempts) when a jailbreak happens, you must suicide immediately by dropping into the ground with no parachute.
- Dealing damage or scoring kills after your team has been fully eliminated will result in a forfeit.
Interference & Obstruction:
- You are not allowed to intentionally interfere with your opponents' attempts to move around the map or secure kills. Additionally, spamming location pings while dead to distract your opponent is not allowed and will result in a forfeit.
Kills While Downed:
- All kills count.
- Reviving by winning a 1v1 in the Gulag is allowed. Play accordingly.
- Kill-stealing is not against the rules. You and your opponents may work together to secure kills. "Stealing" kills is allowed and is part of the competitive nature of the match.
- The team with more damage wins. If you and your opponents are tied in kills at the end of the game but your team has more damage, add one kill to your team's score when you report it.
- After getting on the plane, any complaints about lag or pre-game settings will not be taken into consideration. No exceptions.
- If a player disconnects in the pre-game warm-up, the game must be replayed. If you disconnect during game play, it is treated like a death. Your score is equal to the number of kills you had when you disconnected. Your opponents can continue to play even after you have disconnected from the match.